Previous Year XAT Exam Paper 2014
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted for taking admission to postgraduate programs by Xavier Labor Relations Institute (XLRI) and XAT Associate Member Institutes on behalf of the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). The candidate who has applied for XAT 2015 should know that the exam paper would remain pen-paper based. The candidates would be given same set of paper for answering instead of giving different set of paper and question. XAT 2015 Exam will be held on 4th January, 2015 in various cities across India and in abroad in two cities namely Dubai and Kathmandu.
Buy Books for CAT/ XAT/ IIFT Exams for the preparation of upcoming xat exam 2015.
XAT 2015 exam will be based on the previous year similar pattern:-
It will have four sections –
1) Verbal and Logical Ability
2) Decision Making
3) Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
4) General Knowledge.
Eligibility for XAT 2015:-
1) Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree or graduation of minimum three years duration or equivalent from any recognized university from India/abroad are eligible to apply.
2) Those candidates who have completed their final examination by June 10, 2015 may also apply.
1) Date of commencement of application:Tuesday, August 12, 2014.
2) Last date for applying: Saturday, November 22, 2014.
3) Last date to change test city:Wednesday, November 26, 2014.
4) Downloading of admit cards:Thursday, December 18, 2014 to Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
5) Date of exam:January 04, 2015 from 10.30 am to 01.30 pm.
6) Publication of Results: Saturday, January 31, 2015.
Disha Publication provides Last Year XAT 2014 Paper for the preparation of Upcoming XAT Exam 2015 to the students so that they would come to know about the pattern and what type of questions is to be asked in the XAT 2015. Download here the Last Year XAT Exam Paper 2014 with the solution.
Download Last Year XAT Exam Paper 2014
Solution of Last Year XAT Exam Paper 2014