|File Size||306.20 KB|
|Create Date||January 28, 2016|
Computer is a device that accepts information of digital data and manipulates it for some result based on the programs. The program may be invariable build into the computer. Given below the following topics for more detailed information, and also buy the general and current affairs books;
Classification of Computer
- Micro computer: A microcomputer is a computer that uses a microprocessor as its central processing unit.
- Minicomputer: It is powerful than micro computer. It can be used by many users at same time. It processing speed is very fast.
- Personal computer: It is single user system which is used in offices, work¬shops, business etc.
Components of a Computer
- It receives data and instructions from the user.
- It receives processed data from CPU. It converts the output into simple language. It displays results.
Hardware (Input Devices):