Disha Publication brings an opportunity for students who are preparing for GATE Exam 2017 to check their level of exam preparation. Aspirants of GATE Computer Science & Information Technology who are attempting for GATE 2017 Exam can appear in an online sample test to know their preparation.
The sample tests covers 5 different topics of GATE Computer Science & Information Technology such as:
- Concurrency And Process Synchronization
- Integrity Constraints & Normal Forms
- Minimum Spanning Trees
- Regular Expression and Finite Automata
- Parsing & Syntax-Directed Translation
To make the aspirants check their level of preparation, Disha Publication also provides the minimum cut-off and qualifying marks for each section:
|Test Name||Cut-Offs||Qualifying Marks|
|Concurrency And Process Synchronization||9||11|
|Integrity Constraints & Normal Forms||8||10|
|Minimum Spanning Trees||9||11|
|Regular Expression and Finite Automata||8||10|
|Parsing & Syntax-Directed Translation||9||11|
Aspirants need to click on the following web link to attempt for the sample tests:
The aspirants will then be redirected to Mylearninggraph.com platform. It is one of the latest initiative of Disha Publication as students can attempt the tests in an actual environment.
How to attempt the GATE Sample Test:
- Aspirants are requested to type “GATE Computer Science & Information Technology” in “Refine Your Courses” section displayed in the left-hand side of the web page and click on the submit button. This highlights the GATE Computer Science & Information Technology sample tests.
- Click on the view details button which highlights the details of the GATE sample test.
- Click on Buy Now button to start the sample test.
Each sets also provides following reports for thorough preparation and self assessment needed to crack the exam.
- Insta Test Report;
- Chapter-wise Analysis;
- Skill-Wise Report;
- Difficulty-wise Report;
- Success Gap;
- Time-wise Report
Just click on the above link to start your GATE Sample Test.