Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
It’s high time to move away from all the distractions as the online exam for enrollment of SBI clerk is knocking at your door. The online exam is scheduled to be on 23rd, 24th and 30th June 2018. Just take a deep breath and give away all the stress that may hamper your performance in the exam. Dive through some eleventh-hour motivational tips which would help you sail in the boat of success.
Eleventh-hour motivational tips for SBI clerk 2018
Here are some motivational keys to unlock the door of success.
Stay Alert and fully informed
- Set your goals according to the last year’s cut-off.
- Go through the newly introduced sectional timing in the SBI clerk Prelims exam. There will be three sections consisting of 100 marks.
Brush-up your notes before the exam:
- Brush-up all the rules and tricks of reasoning and numerical ability as they are of more weightage.
- Practice more to increase your solving speed.
- Go through all the important formulas and short tricks thoroughly.
- Try to solve as many questions as you can in minimum time.
- Set targets related to a particular area or topics to be covered in a day or in a week.
- Setting firm goals for yourself and completing them on time would even help you gain confidence.
- Set a stopwatch while solving the mock test to help you increase your solving speed.
Test your knowledge periodically:
- Solve mock-test papers in order to get a proper layout of how the exam is going to be.
- Working on the mock-test papers will improve your solving speed.
- Moreover’ you’ll get a clear picture of the type of questions you may have in exam.
Manage time effectively
- Never try to impose your ego on the questions, move to another question if you face a problem solving a question.
- Time runs while you are in the examination hall, keep a proper track of your time.
- Keeping in mind the sectional timings, you’ll be having 30 questions in section A to solve in 20 minutes; 35 questions to solve in 20 minutes for both section B and C; which means 1 question limits to just 36 seconds in section A; while just 34 seconds in Section B and C.
All the best for the exam!!!!
You can also download below free Study Materials & Practice Sets for SBI Clerk 2018.
|S No.||SBI Clerk 2018 Study Material||Download|
|1||SBI Clerk Practice Set – 1|
|2||SBI Clerk Practice Set 2|
|4||Syllogism Chapter for SBI Clerk|