Here you will find all the important solved questions for NTSE (Stage 1). Since, it’s a little difficult to find all the important solved questions for NTSE, so we have decided to provide you all the solved questions in Pdf free of cost only for you, but you also need to know All information on NTSE such as the exam syllabus, eligibility criteria and some edgy Tips and Techniques.
Some important dates for NTSE – Just so you can practice these solved questions to the earliest
- The application process for NTSE stage 1 has already been started from the Second Week of September 2018.
So now it has become more important than ever to practice all the solved questions for NTSE. But students in Class X must lookout for any advertisement in newspapers or school circulars by the state government for NTSE examination and act as per requirement mentioned in the advertisement or school circulars for the application process.
- The admit card for the same will be issued by SCERT in October 2018.
- And the actual stage 1 of NTSE examination date is November 3 and November 4, 2018.
- The examination is conducted only offline and consists of only objective type questions.
- Stage 1 – NTSE is divided in two parts i.e. Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholarship Aptitude Test (SAT)
Difficulty level of NTSE 2018 – In order to explain you “How important these solved questions are”
With around 120000 to 140000 applications every year for the NTSE and only 5000 clearing and promoted to the next stage, it becomes more and more difficult to pass NTSE examination, so you must have all the solved questions of NTSE that you can practice well and easily clear the exam.
Besides the pdf also have a look at the Best NTSE books they include even more solved mock tests of NTSE.
Solved Questions for NTSE
All the important solved questions for NTSE are in the Pdf below, just download them and practice all the questions for your NTSE examination. The pdf below includes around 181 unique and awesome questions from NTSE stage – 1 examination ready to download free. With less than 2 months to go for the examination, now is the time to throttle and change the gear to “Practice Mode”.