SSC CGL Tier II results have been declared along with the marks for 2017. The SSC has announced the list of qualified contestants for the post of JSO, AAO and all others who will be appearing in Tier III 2017 examination which will be conducted on 8th July 2018.
Click here to check How to Check SSC CGL Marks for Tier II 2017
- Enter your Examination Name.
- Now, enter your Roll No./Registration Number.
- Followed by your Registration Password.
- Enter Captcha Code
- Click on Submit.
Official Notice Regarding SSC CGL Tier II Marks
How to Check your SSC CGL Results for Tier II 2017
|S NO.||SSC CGL Results||Download|
|1||SSC CGL Tier II 2017 JSO|
|2||SSC CGL Tier II 2017 results for AAO|
|3||SSC CGL Tier 2 Results 2017 for other posts|
Follow given instruction to check your SSC CGL Results:
1. Click the Direct Link given above to download the results
2. The PDF containing the list of candidates Roll Number, Name & DOB will display on your screen.
3. Press Ctrl+F & then enter your roll number.
4. Your Roll number, Name will be highlighted if you are selected.
5. Alternatively, you can also go to SSC’s Official Website.
6. Follow steps 2 & 3.
Congratulations to all the students who got selected in SSC Exam!
Corrigendum in SSC CGL Tier II 2017