There has been a consistent change in the CBSE 12 syllabus, to facilitate a better learning for the students. With having to study enormous syllabus, and conditioned under lesser scoring patterns, this announcement has a great blessing for the Class 12 students. The changes in Class 12 syllabus will have its effect following from 2019-2002.
What benefits CBSE New Syllabus & Pattern can have on the students?
- Greater competency in helping students to score more with the new syllabus
- Lesser pressure and burden, to boost the confidence
- Deeper understanding of concepts and the syllabus
- About 20% of the syllabus is reduced for the few subjects
What are the changes in the CBSE Pattern 2020?
- Now students of Class 12 will have 20 marks objective questions. This is a great change, and will give students better chances to fetch marks
- The questions will be more in the nature of problem solving. There will be more short questions or Multiple Choice questions.
- Question papers to be designed to check the problem-solving and analytical thinking of students
- Results likely to be declared earlier than the schedule followed in current structure/pattern
Give your learning a scoring option, and reduced your burden in the studies. This change in CBSE syllabus 2019-2020 will be of immense help to get into the detail of the subject without having to make rush.
Get your free download CBSE latest syllabus & pattern class 12 2019-2020.
Here are some of the relevant study materials which will furnish your concept building.
Changes in Exam Pattern of PCM for Class 12th CBSE board Exams 2019
Changes in Exam Pattern of PCB for Class 12th CBSE board Exams 2019
How to prepare for Class 12th English Core with recent changes in CBSE Exam pattern
Changes in Exam Pattern of Commerce for Class 12th CBSE board Exams 2019
Every detail is displayed in tabular form below: