Changes introduced by CBSE in class 12th board exams pattern 2019
CBSE has announced new changes in upcoming 12 class board exam. This has marked upon significant changes in pattern pf the exam. In the board examinations 2019, there will be a marked increase in the internal choices offered to students in various subjects.
There is around 33 percent increase in the number of internal choices to be provided to students in the upcoming CBSE board exam. Check the official notification by CBSE for the changes in the exam pattern.
Almost all the core subjects of Class XII have been brought under this change. The complete syllabus of Class XII is also available on the official website cbseacademic.in. Direct link to the complete syllabus for all the subjects for CBSE Class 9 and 10 is provided here for quick reference.
Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has released the sample papers for the upcoming CBSE 12 th Board Examinations 2019.
Sample papers as provided by CBSE class 12th 2019 board exams:
Disha publication brings you CBSE sample papers 2019 as per the revised pattern. These sample papers with marking scheme are officially provided by CBSE.
Embrace ‘Super 10 sample papers’ for class 12th to make learning, revision and practice an absolute breeze through the process. Disha publication introduces this methodology in class 12thsample papers in two of its variants such as Science and Commerce. The science segment includes subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology and English and Commerce stream comprises of subject matter for Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics and English core.
In order to make revision a smooth sailing, ‘Super 10 sample papers’ have been formulated keeping the following points in mind.
Features of the book:
- Sample papers have been formulated as per the latest syllabus issued by the CBSE for the 2018-2019 session. So, it would assist students to be sure of their learning objectives.
- The design of question papers is based on the pattern issued by CBSE in order to give students a clear idea of the examination pattern to be followed by the board.
- Blue print has been given as per the latest pattern used in cbse sample papers for class 12th which would help the students to get an overview of the board papers.
- Many times students fail to understand the deduction of marks and are, therefore, left perplexed. Hence, to make students aware of the marking scheme these solved CBSE sample papers have been provided.
- In order to help the students prepare well for the exams and also to learn and be able to devise new ways to achieve good marks, answer sheets of the 2017 Topper have been provided by the CBSE. Subsequently, a quick revision can be done in a glance by reading the chapter wise mind maps included in the sample papers.
- It consists of 10 fully solved papers with a marking scheme to give a fair idea of the correction method done by the CBSE board. The students can prepare well by adhering to the marking scheme adopted by the CBSE solved sample paper.
Class XII CBSE Sample Question Papers & Marking Schemes for Exam 2018-19
|S no.||Subjects||Sample Question Paper||Marking Scheme|
To know more about the recent changes introduced by the CBSE in the exam patter pattern of Class 12, click below:
Note: For those who have already bought Super 10 Sample Papers, find addendum attached with each book of sample papers. Disha Publication has incorporated all the changes introduced by CBSE in the exam pattern of Class XII. Download your free copy of Addendum now.
So, go ahead and grab your very own copy of ‘super 10 sample papers’ for a happy study and quick revision!