Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps won 23 gold – practiced 2 hours in the morning, and 3 hours in the evening, Muhammad Ali the renowned boxer ran 3 to 5 miles every week when preparing for a fight, Usain Bolt worlds the fastest runner practiced 3.5 hours per day, elite-level sprinters train about 20 hours a week for races that are just seconds long, Franz Liszt the famous Violinist practicing up to 14 hours daily, and Professional Artists practice up to length of daily practice from 1 hour to 8 hours.
Competitive Exams are not only subject knowledge but a lot on test application of knowledge in the examination hall. About 99% of the time is spent on gaining knowledge, but just 1% is spent on testing oneself. It is often observed, that a large number of students either ignore or postpone this aspect. As a result, one does not how strong one is or how weak one is another subject. This is the result of a failure.
Disha Publication with its highly motivated and expert test designers wishes to lead you into the acme of success. You are not meant to fail, but to succeed in every way. Our Free Online Test for Competitive Exam lets you highlight the problems, and correct the mistakes. The online tests are goal-based practice platform, for various competitive exams.
Improve your score, and strengthen your concepts with our Online Test.
What are the Advantages of Free Mock Test?
Competitive Exams are getting extensively tough every year. If you are preparing for a competitive exam, you ought to be better prepared to face the challenge that comes along the way. Besides, there are other exam challenges like answering, time management, assessment criteria, and the changing patterns of the various exams.
How do you get yourself prepared to face these challenges? This is where the importance of online test comes in. This platform is your practice field and prepares you with the best of sources. The best way to prepare for any challenge is to get engage in daily test.
Here are the top benefits you can obtain from Free Mock Test:
- Develops Confidence: In the real exam, there is no trying. But if you want to give the best shots, without losing confidence, Mock Test is the place to develop it. It lets you concentrate on your strengths and improve your mistakes.
- Get immediate feedback: Unless you get feedback, it is rather difficult to know the areas for improvement. Online Mock Test is designed to give immediate feedback. It lets you see the answers instantaneously. This saves your time, and you can work immediately in improving the mistakes.
- Time management: Competitive exam is based on the ability to answer the questions accurately in a limited time. This is one of the most important factors on which your success lies in competitive exams. To complete the questions given, one should have the skill of time management. The skill does not come in a spur of second; it is developed through constant practice of the Mock Test. It gives you the time to complete the exam on time.
- Convenience: Regardless of whether you employed or a student, an online Mock test makes it easy to appear test any time. An offline mock examination is difficult and time-consuming. You can do it from the comfort of your room.
What does Disha Publication offer on its Free Practice Tests?
We offer a wide range of Free Practice Tests for various competitive exams. Some of the key goals we seek to let students benefit are listed below:
- Goal-based learning: Each Program has a clear defined Goals & Learning Objectives which continuously measures your progress in various subjects and keeps you on track.
- Unlimited Practice: There is a huge repository of different categories of questions. It has detailed solutions for all questions with Special focus on shortcuts & speed tips to reduce attempt time.
- QCR & Illustration: The Concepts Sheets have Illustrative Examples for Quick Revision & Practice
- Powerful Detailed Analysis: Detailed analysis will pinpoint the areas of strengths, weaknesses, and test-taking strategies. Comparison of your score with toppers and cut-offs tell you Toppers Gap and Success Gap.
- Study Planner: A Unique tool that helps in making a Workable Plan based on your Goal, the course covered and time available. Our Online Test Series for SSC/UPSC/NEET/JEE/Banks/Other Govt. Exams has a standard study planner to be thorough with the various subjects.
- Score optimizer: A unique tool/methodology which helps in optimizing your test-taking techniques to maximize your score.
The questions in most competitive exams are mostly objective format, which includes, single choices, or multiple choices, fill in the blanks, intertype, matrix/rating scale, etc. Our experts cover all these wide ranges of question formats, based on the syllabus and pattern. The detailed solution makes it another way to understand the questions and their corresponding answers.
Now improve and analyze your score with Online Test Series for SSC/UPSC/NEET/JEE/Banks/Other Govt. Exams. Track your performance!