The video talks about the RRB JE exam pattern and Tips and Techniques to crack RRB JE
The procedure for selection for the RRB Junior Engineer exam can be divided into three steps –
- Computer-based Test (Stage 1) consisting of 100 questions divided in 4 sections to be done in 90 minutes.
- Computer-based Test (Stage 2) consisting of 150 questions divided in 5 sections to be done in 120 minutes.
- Document Verification/ Medical Exam (as applicable)
1/3rd negative marking scheme for every incorrect answer. Virtual Calculator will be available for second stage CBT.
Tips and Techniques to Crack RRB JE 2019
- In Stage 1 is expected to be high scoring exam with cut-off around 70 marks as engineers are usually good in Maths and reasoning. The preparation of Stage 1 should be focused on more and more practice.
- For General science follow NCERT Science books for Class IX and X
- Stage 1 is an elimination round so your success is dependent on stage 2 and in Stage 2 the most important section is Technical Ability. Unlike previous year this year there is going to be different paper for different streams. So it is expected that the Technical section would be slightly difficult and it is advised that you should start preparing for it right from Day 1.
Books you may like: