Disha's Upcoming Series
1- 35 Landmark Events Series 2- NCERT Plus MCQ’s Series
Thanks for Register
100 lucky participants will get free Disha Book via courier.
You can check the lucky winner list on the date 15th April 2021 at 05:00 Pm.
Check below the books which are coming in our Latest New Launch Series.
Now Explore Disha Books Click the Following Link:
USP's of 35 Landmark Events Series Books
- This series is a completely novel idea in the form of a textbook.
- These incorporate all the milestones that metamorphosed all GS subjects.
- Each event of each subject is expanded in the following aspects-
- Facts you need to know:
- Key Terms / Key People:
- Impacts: • Political • Social • Economic
- Way forward:
- Flow chart / Mind Map:
- Each event is comprehensively covered in these books.
- These books are equally useful for the preliminary and main examination of UPSC Civil Services and state PSCs.
- It series will help aspirants in writing better answers, particularly in GS Papers & Essay.
- It will build the conceptual clarity required for critical analysis and better reflection during personality test.
USP's of NCERT Plus MCQ's Series Books
- This NCERT series consists of questions strictly in accordance with the UPSC/State PSCs
- Special emphasis has been given to holistic coverage of 6 to 12 NCERT concepts.
- In addition to NCERT, questions from other sources have been included.
- It caters to the need for both preliminary and main examinations.
- Separate questions have been included for the previous year as well as the practice of preliminary and main examination.
- The questions given at the end of a chapter of the NCERT book have been solved keeping in mind the main examination.
- A detailed explanation (each question) with an answer key has been provided and data/maps have been used wherever required.