There are many changes in the CBSE 12 syllabus, which is to help the students with better learning. This announcement is a great blessing for the Class 12 students, who need not student the vast syllabus, with less scoring options. The changes in Class 12 syllabus will have its effect following from 2019-2020.
What benefits CBSE New Syllabus & Pattern can have on the students?
- Greater competency in helping students to score more with the new syllabus
- Lesser pressure and burden, to boost the confidence
- Deeper understanding of concepts and the syllabus
- About 20% of the syllabus is reduced for the few subjects
What are the changes in the CBSE Pattern 2020?
- In the 80-mark theory paper, will consist of few objective questions having 1 mark each.
It will be of match the column; fill in the blanks, one-word answer type questions, assertion-reason type questions or some picture-based questions.
- There will be more problem solving questions, to check the problem-solving skill and analytical thinking
- Results likely to be declared earlier than the schedule followed in current structure/pattern
To boost up the preparation, just like every year, CBSE has introduced the sample papers for class 12 for year 2019-2020, with Marking Scheme. Students preparing for boards should definitely go through these sample papers to understand the latest pattern. These sample papers are provided with marking scheme , which is also essential for the students to understand the step-wise marking.
Get your free download CBSE latest syllabus with pattern and sample papers with marking scheme below for class 12 for 2019-2020.