CUET 2023: All You Need to Know to Get Admission in Your Dream College
CUET is a national-level UG entrance exam conducted by the NTA. It has been introduced to reduce the pressure of high cut-off standards for entering prestigious colleges and to remove the disparity arising out of different marking standards by different Boards. The exam is a centralised and common one for top universities like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, and many others
A total of 200+ universities, which include 47 central universities, and many other State, Private and deemed Universities participate in the CUET exam.
CUET Mock Test Accountancy
CUET Mock Test Anthropology
CUET Mock Test Economy
CUET Mock Test English
CUET Mock Test Environment
CUET Mock Test Geography
CUET Mock Test Hindi
CUET Mock Test History
CUET Mock Test Polity
CUET Mock Test Psychology
CUET Mock Test Sociology
CUET Geography Solved Paper 2022
CUET Economics Solved Paper 2022
CUET English Language Solved Paper 2022
CUET General Test Solved Paper 2022
CUET Hindi paper 2022
CUET 2023 Exam Pattern
CUET 2023 will have three sections, namely Section I (A & B) (Languages), Section II (Domain Subjects), and Section III (General Test).
Section I A Languages
There are a total of 13 languages
The candidate has to attempt 40 questions out of 50 questions in each language
Reading Comprehension (based on different sorts of passages–Factual, Literary, and Narrative), [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary] will be used to assess language.
For each language, there is 45 minutes
Section I B Languages
There are a total of 20 languages
There is a total of 27 Domains specific subjects which are being offered under this Section. A candidate may choose a maximum of six (06) Domains desired by the applicable University
The candidate has to attempt 40 questions out of 50.
For each Domain-Specific Subject, there is 45 minutes.
Section III- General Test
For any undergraduate program/programs provided by universities that require the use of a General Test for entrance.
The candidate has to attempt 60 questions out of 75
CUET Exam 2023: Important dates
9th February 2023
30th March 2023 (Up to 9:50 PM)
Last date for application fee
30th March 2023 (Up to 11:50 PM)
1st – 3rd April 2023
Announcement of exam city slip
30th April 2023
Second week of May
21st – 31st May 2023
Reserve exam date
1st – 7th June 2023
Display of answer Key
To be announced later
Declaration of result
To be announced later
CUET 2023: Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 5 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, there will be a negative marking of 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marks for the unattempted questions.
CUET 2023: Preparation Strategy
Preparing for your CUET exam can be tricky as it is closer to the Board Exams and students often get overwhelmed. To avoid stress and wasting your time, you must have a strategy in place.
- Analyze previous year questions: The first step in your preparation should be going through the Previous Year question Papers. It helps you to understand what topics require more attention, and you can plan your preparation accordingly.
- Choosing the right study material: With three different categories it might be a bit tricky to choose the right study material. You must compliment your preparation from NCERTs with guide books that provide you comprehensive notes for easy revision and material which is targeted at cracking CUET.
- Practicing Mock tests: the final step in your preparation is practicing mock tests. You should set a timer and practice mock tests that will test your preparation and give you a check on how well you can perform in the given time.
- Staying calm on the day of exam: It is important to keep your nerves under control on the day of exam. Avoid cramming the night before exam and get an 8 hour sleep. Double check all your necessities like admit card and reach the exam centre before time.