Try our free best CBSE Sample Paper Class 10 & 12
CBSE Class 10 & 12 exam is an important step in academic life. To make it a period of learning and acquiring skills, CBSE has designed a new pattern to foster better scoring ability. Regardless of whether you are smart or average, everyone has the chance to fetch a high score in the new 2020 pattern.
Are you then looking for Free samples to try before buying guide books for Class 10 and 12? Here is a piece of interesting news for you. Disha Publication allows you to try its best books before buying it. You would be wondering why you must try the free samples. It gives the chance of choosing only the relevant and best study material.
Begin your decision here. When it is about scoring, do not hold back to learn from our best books. Check out and get started.
CBSE Class 10 | Latest Changed Pattern 2020
Here is a quick highlight of CBSE Class 10 latest Patterns.
- A total of 3 periodic tests will be conducted on each subject. An average of two will be taken for final submission, which is out of 20, 5 marks for each test.
- Other assessments include, Oral Test, Maps, graphics, Activities, Assignments, Group/Individual assessment, etc carries 5 marks.
- Portfolio consists of 5 marks. It is the work done by the students, which includes the progress, growth, efforts, and achievement of a student.
- Subject Enrichment Activities consists of 5 marks. The marks are given by assessing the practical, project works, and language skills of the students.
Exam Pattern Class 10:
- There will be two-level of Math’s exam: Basic Mathematics and Standard Mathematics Both have to chosen by students
- The number of MCQs will be more
- The internal choices in the question paper are to increase by 33%
- 25% objective type questions in all subjects. 20 marks will be assigned to objective type questions out of 80 marks, which includes Multiple Choice Questions, Fill in the Blanks, etc
CBSE Class 12 | Latest Changed Pattern 2020
The internal assessment for Class 12 will be assessed as under.
- 20% marks to be allotted for internal assessment. The mark distributions are based on the periodic test, Multiple assessments, Portfolio and Subject Enrichment Activities. Each of these is evaluated out of 5 marks.
Following are the Pattern in the exam:
25 % of questions will be of objective types, which includes Blanks, Assertion-Reason, for all subjects
33% will be for internal choices, to help score better marks
Prepare with Best Sample Papers for CBSE Class 10 & 12
- Try out the free samples first
- Check for the important topics
- Locate the practice types of question
- What strategy the book uses to give the best understanding